Saturday, April 5, 2014

Balancing Work And Healthy Eating

So I'm still trying to adjust to exactly how I can keep myself properly fed in a healthy way, while on this weight loss plan and WORKING.

My biggest problem is that after work, and on my days off, I am sooooooooo sore and tired.   Too much so to stand in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes!  And of course I don't wanna spend all my money buying quick stuff at the store (which isn't nearly as healthy as home cooked food anyway). 

Not to mention, my kitchen is a mess, because me and hubby are both too darn tired to clean it, lol.

The best I have been able to manage is when I finally DO talk myself into getting up and cooking a healthy dinner, that I make enough to save some for lunch tomorrow. 

Breakfast is my biggest challenge.   Like I dunno, should I make enough at dinner to have some for breakfast AND lunch the next day?  lol.  

See I usually get home and then rest a couple hours.  At that point I have built up enough energy to make dinner.   So...   I guess I figure kill 2 (or 3?) birds with one stone.   I won't have time to cook in the morning and I can't cook at work (other than the microwave).

Of course, I realize that 95% of my problem with being so sore and tired is directly related to my weight problem.  Which is why I am so determined to lose weight.    I know that the more I lose, the easier my job will be, so the less pain and soreness I will suffer and the more energy I will have to do things AFTER work.

But getting there is the tough part. 


No comments:

Post a Comment